Interested in adding to the LGwiki? Interested in helping out with putting all of the endless data about the comic in one organized form? Interested in making up some things and adding to the LGverse? Now's your chance.
If you'd like to help out with the LGwiki simply e-mail me at email@example.com your desired name and password, I will enable you and you can start editing, this is mostly just to keep track of those who are editing, and keep out spammers, I'm not going to turn someone away unless they're recklessly vandalizing the site and if there is site vandalism then I'll put the password system back in play.
Are there rules? Why yes, of course there are rules, there are always rules. These rules aren't complicated though.
1. Be considerate of the material, each other and the author, we're all friends here, I hope. However if there is a disagreement about how something should be edited feel free to start a discussion in the LGwiki Forum about it.
2. The biggest help I need is filling in the details of things which are in the comics, the stuff is there, it's explained or mentioned and filling in those details is pretty easy, but there's a lot of it, and only one me.
3. Fill in some stuff you made up. There's no guarantee that I will accept all of the suggestions but since the LGverse is an amalgam universe lots of things could happen, lots of places and races could exist, so have some fun, create something new, flesh out all those "oooh you should do this in your comic"s and maybe I'll use some of them.
4. You can also fill in the stuff that deals with already established universes, a planet from Star Wars, a species from Doctor Who, that kind of thing, there's a lot of established information on these things on other wikis that can be helpful, though things that aren't made up by you or by me should probably be referenced.
5. On a last note I will periodically wander around the wiki to see what has been updated. In general unless it really contradicts something I already have planned I will not change much in the way of content that other people have added. I will make grammatically corrections or stylistic corrections, but I plan on leaving most of the text and ideas.
That's about it, and thanks to all of you who have already signed on to help.